- The strong point of Goldumm Project Management is the experience of it’s professional team members.
- Most Goldumm’s employees , coordinated by General Manager Moshe Goldshtein, have worked in most of Epstein Project Management projects and consider themselves an integral part of the success of each project. They are helping Clients to receive the highest level of personal technical service in a wide range of projects: residential , offices/high-tech, commercial buildings- shopping centers, hotels, senior citizens homes, industrial, infrastructure and educational buildings.
- For many years, Moshe Goldshtein was the general manager of the romanian bussiness market for Epstein Project Management. His large experience is based on projects developed in Israel and Romania.
- Moshe Goldstein, general manager, is a professional civil engineer, with a tremendous international experience in the construction field. He worked as senior project manager for projects that included residential parks, commercial centers, hotels, entertainment centers, schools, elderly people units
- Moshe Goldshtein’s experience also helped him to facilitate the adaptation of several projects designed in Israel and successfully implemented in Romania.
Inginer - Cost Controll
Project Manager - MEP